The Stylish Snow-Proof Sleeping Bag
When I first moved to Chicago, I was terrified of snow to the point that I bought ice cleats because I didn’t trust myself to walk in the wintertime. This Robert Geller parka is something that my Californian self would have found comfort in because, let’s face it, it’s hardcore. With its length and cozy quilted interior, it’s slightly reminiscent of a sleeping bag but, being designed by Geller, is infinitely more stylish. But hey, if you ever get tired, you can always just pop the hood up, Velcro shut that collar, and peace out.
- Made in Japan
- Body: 100% cotton
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Cord: 100% acrylic
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Lining trim: 100% cupro
- Lining piping: 100% cotton
- Lining filling: 100 polyester
- Attached fabric: leather
- Detachable quilted liner jacket
- Hidden front snap-down placket with YKK two-way zipper with leather pull tab
- Oversized, zip-off, removable drawstring hood with Velcro neck closure
- Two front slanted snap-down flap chest pockets
- Two front slanted snap-down flap waist pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Clean finished seams throughout interior of shell
- Fishtail hem
MEASUREMENTS TAKEN FROM A SIZE 48/M:
- chest, 23.25"
- shoulder, 21"
- sleeve length, 24"
- center back length, 50.5"