Today I Found Out Kalamazoo is Real and I’m Bummed
Kalamazoo is a real place, apparently. I always thought it was a mythical city vaguely situated in the Middle East that was conjured up by some 19th century British writers with orientalist fantasies, so now I’m bummed out because Google told me it’s actually in Michigan. I’m not sure why s.k. manor hill’s designer, Dominic Sondag, named this shirt after a random city in the Midwest, but I guess you could get a kick out of buying the Kalamazoo Shirt and wearing it to Kalamazoo’s greatest tourist destination, The Kalamazoo Mall, to stunt on all the other shoppers.
- Made in New York City
- 100% cotton
- Real mother-of-pearl buttons
- Band collar shirt with three-quarter-length front placket
- Two-piece sleeve construction for a more ergonomic fit
- Single button barrel cuffs
- Reinforced side seams at hem
- Rounded hem
MEASUREMENTS TAKEN FROM A SIZE M:
- chest, 22.5"
- shoulder, 18.25"
- sleeve length, 25.5"
- center back length, 32.5"